The Top Destination Wedding Locations of All Time
Couples are attracted to destination wedding locations more than ever before. They provide so much more than just a venue for the big day. It’s one thing to have a wonderful reception with fully prepared food, dresses, cake, and other fun items. But if you’re going to put up with the hassle and (probably) hefty cost involved in reserving hotels and flights for your honeymoon, why not just pick a place to have your wedding first?
Destination weddings are becoming more popular for couples who want to celebrate in some place undiscovered by their friends or family. You’ll hear from your guests that they’ve never experienced anything like it before, and they will appreciate the effort you put into it! And since destination weddings are getting more popular, it’s only natural that we will start seeing more locations added to the list! So, are you looking for a unique and memorable site to get married? Then why not choose one of the top destination wedding locations listed below? Check them out now!
The Top 8 Destination Wedding Locations of All Time
You are about to take your wedding day to the top. You have started planning and can’t stop thinking about how exciting it will be to bring all of your friends and family together in a location they haven’t seen before. But to do this, you need to know where to go first. Taking your big day out of the country is one of the best ways for you and your partner to enjoy and appreciate what makes each other special.
Following are the 8 best destination wedding locations of all time:
1. The Bahamas
The Bahamas is home to the most stunning beaches on earth. The idyllic setting of this tropical paradise makes it the ideal location for a wedding. For a variety of reasons, the Bahamas ranks first on our list of the best wedding destinations of all time.
- First off, this island has a range of settings for destination weddings, from large resorts to more secluded locations and cottages.
- Second, you may get everything you need for a destination wedding at several of the all-inclusive resorts in the Bahamas. Not only do they offer you in-house cuisine and event-organizing services, but they also have housing options for your visitors.
- Third, this unique wedding location is bordered by white sand dunes and turquoise waters, making it the ideal spot for wedding photography.
Barbados is renowned for its natural beauty and stunning seascapes, just like other Caribbean islands. And because of this, it’s ideal for a destination wedding, particularly if you love beaches. There are many other backdrop alternatives available here, such as having a ferry wedding or exchanging vows in a church, on a sea cliff, or on a beach surrounded by all shades of blue.
Some other reasons to choose Barbados as your destination wedding location are:
- When you need some pre-wedding stress relief, you can decide to go with your sweetheart to one of the many stunning beaches.
- The island’s throbbing calypso music and Mount Gay rum will undoubtedly enhance your wedding festivities.
- Barbados is famous for its romance and culture, which entices all couples looking for a special wedding experience.
3. Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico is the best place if you want to have the most unique destination wedding. Puerto Rico offers a variety of gorgeous locations for your special day, from the breathtaking beaches to the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan. If you want to make your wedding unforgettable, there is no better option than Puerto Rico.
- In Puerto Rico, the weather is warm and pleasant all year round. It is, in fact, the coziest location for your destination wedding.
- Its Island is a really special place for couples that reflects the history and rich customs of Puerto Rico.
- The traditional food and full-of-life music will leave you and your guests in awe.
Greece can be the best choice for your destination wedding and will make your wedding an unforgettable memory.
- Greece is not only a perfect place for having larger wedding parties but also the best place for those people who want cherished affairs.
- Romantic sunsets and the beauty of the beaches will take your event to a higher level.
- The rich blue color of the ocean and island will make your wedding heavenly.
Before planning your wedding in Greece, make sure to keep some things in mind.
- Greece can be an expensive place so make sure that the event is according to your budget.
- Due to the large number of tourists, it can be quite challenging to find a suitable venue.
- There can be some interruptions in your wedding due to political unrest and strikes.
5. Oahu, Hawaii
Oahu has a lot of locations that can serve as the best destinations for weddings. If you want to make sure that your guests are not bored, then hurry up and plan your wedding in Oahu.
- Oahu is the ideal location for a wedding ceremony because of its immaculate beaches and breathtaking surroundings.
- You can do a lot of activities with your partner on this island including surfing, hiking, shopping, and snorkeling, apart from the ceremony hours.
- Oahu provides you with a lot of choices for your wedding location including luxury resorts and private villas.
The Dominican Republic is also one of the best destination wedding locations. Here is why you should plan your wedding in the Dominican Republic:
- Its astonishing beaches and breathtaking sceneries of landscapes are the main reasons for its popularity among couples who are going to tie their knots.
- In the Dominican Republic, there are a lot of stunning resorts that provide you with affordable packages for your wedding.
- Due to these packages, you can easily have your reception and ceremony all in a single place.
Before choosing the best resort for your wedding, make sure to check the reviews and compare the prices with other competitive resorts. Then host your wedding after you find the most suitable resort for you and your loved ones.
As everyone knows, Paris is called the “city of love.” There is a reason behind it. Every event and every memory is turned into a romantic daydream in Paris.
- There are a lot of beautiful venues in Paris for your best wedding but it can get difficult to choose one.
- If you are one of the modern brides who want to get ready for your wedding lavishly, then Paris provides you with a fashion haven to take your beauty to the highest possible level.
- The attractive beauty of Paris and its pretty scenery will make your wedding memories a lot more beautiful.
8. Las Vegas
Las Vegas is one of the best places for your destination wedding in the United States.
- The spectacular selection of wedding chapels will make you wanna have your wedding instantly.
- The luxury hotels of Las Vegas can be the best choice for your sumptuous wedding.
- Las Vegas is well known for 24-hour fun which makes it easy for couples to have a joyful wedding.
However, when compared to other cities, Las Vegas can be a little pricey. Moreover, sometimes the heat gets unbearable in the summer and makes you regret your choice. So, make sure to look at all the ups and downs that can happen during your wedding in Las Vegas.
Destination weddings are always a treat to plan, especially when you have a destination of your choice. It just adds that extra special touch to the entire wedding and makes it different from an average wedding. Planning a destination wedding may seem like a daunting task to many, but with careful planning and a bit of research, it can be done nicely. For your ease, we have compiled the above-featured list of the best destination wedding locations after going through thousands of readers’ reviews on various travel websites. You can easily pick a location and start planning your destination wedding now!