Cannabis, scientifically known as Cannabis sativa L. subs indica, is a separate male and female plant. The main substance in cannabis is cannabidiol. (Cannabidiol-CBD), which has more than 100, also contains tetrahydrocannabinol. (Tetrahydrocannabinol-THC) is abundant in the tops of cannabis inflorescences. It is an important substance found to have medical benefits. It has a stimulating effect on the nervous system. Therefore, cannabis is a plant that should be used with caution.
The Kasikorn Research Center analyzes that the global cannabis market will grow continuously. Approximately 60% of cbd öl is used for medicinal purposes, and now there are some global food and beverage companies interested in using cannabis extract as an ingredient in their products. It is expected that the global cannabis market will grow and spread across more businesses in the future. Meanwhile, Thailand is the first country in ASEAN to legally allow the use of marijuana for medical purposes and scientific research.
Unlocking marijuana free from drugs = is it legal?
It must be explained that Unlocking cannabis from Category 5 narcotics means unlocking extracts; that is, the law defines unregulated substances as Category 5 narcotics, i.e., pure CBD (greater than or equal to 99% containing Only up to 0.01%) THC and CBD-based cannabis or hemp extracts and less than 0.2% THC are classified as regulated drugs or herbal products by law.
. Free Those who wish to grow cannabis for medicinal purposes must study the legal requirements. In addition, the medicinal use of cbd öl is only partially permitted. Because according to the International Narcotics Convention, marijuana is still regulated as a drug. The applicable and unusable
portions consist of the cannabis portion that is considered narcotic
– cannabis seeds
– cannabis inflorescences.
Non-narcotic part of the cannabis
– True leaf/leaf, without top or inflorescence
– Extract containing CBD and not more than 2% THC
– Bark, stem, fibrous
– Branch, stalk
– pulp From extraction, THC must not be more than 0.2%.
The portion of marijuana that is not classified as a category five narcotic can be used for medical purposes. research study Health products, cooking, and making medicines according to folkways but not for recreational use
Additionally, cbd öl used must only come from places grown or produced in a licensed country. Cannabis import case Only dried bark, dried stem core, and dried fibers can be imported. can be imported with a license as narcotics
Is it illegal to grow cannabis? Who can grow cannabis?
Because cannabis has a stimulating effect on the nervous system. Despite the lockdown on some of the legal use of marijuana. But not everyone can grow marijuana or have it in their possession because the cultivation, extraction, production still requires permission. Therefore, the general public cannot grow their own. The right to grow marijuana is limited to the following groups only:
- A government agency responsible for researching or teaching medicine, pharmacy, science, or agriculture subjects. Or have a duty to provide medical services.
- Higher education institutions that study and research and study medicine or pharmacy. This must be done in collaboration with government agencies
3. the medical profession, pharmaceutical, dental, veterinary medicine, one medicine Thailand Thailand. and folk healers according to the conditions announced by the Minister This must be done in collaboration with government agencies
- Employs the agricultural community legally registered as cooperatives, community enterprises, and social enterprises. by co-producing and developing drug formulas with government agencies or a tertiary institution that conducts medical research
In the first five years, the request for permission to plant for medical purposes Applicants for groups 3, 4 must work together with applicants for groups 1 or 2.