People believe that air pollution is one of the most dangerous hazards that pollute the atmosphere. But air pollution is a mix of biological and chemicals when reacting with each other in the air, which can cause health obstacles around the globe. For such problems, it is necessary to protect the health of the people surrounding those areas. Poor air quality can cause various chronic diseases and premature death. Do you know that “WHO” has estimated that every year due to bad air quality, two million deaths around the globe? Big cities like Mexico City, Delhi, and Hong Kong are the few that have the worst air quality. However, if your city has high polluting industries such as mines, manufacturing, etc then certainly the air quality will be low in those areas. No matter where ever you travel, you can’t escape air pollution completely. The concentration of the pollutants will also impact your health you travel to new places. So if you are living in such areas use Rensair Air Purifier. The World Health Organization is also now advises that Covid is mainly transmitted by inhaling airborne droplets, rather than by touching contaminated surfaces. Rensair traps and destroys more than 99.97% of airborne particles, including allergens, bacteria and viruses. It is one of the best air purifier in USA that can help your business or house free from pollutants and bacteria, keep your surrounding air very clean. The Rensair air purifier was developed decades ago by Henrik Hendriksen, a Danish engineer and inventor. For five years he represented Norway at the indoor climate association EUROVENT, helping to set the industry standard for truly clean air. His life-long experience with ventilation technology, combined with a desire to help relieve his son’s severe allergies, led to the development of the Rensair Air Purifier.
Common Symptoms when suffering from Air Pollution:
Poor air quality has a severe impact on your health. Remember these symptoms when you, as a traveler flying to a new place. Here are few short-term signs of susceptibility to poor air quality.
- throat pain
- itchy nose
- chest pain
- sudden respiratory issues
- shortness of breath
Few long-term problems such as lung cancer, chronic illness, allergies, etc are associated with air pollution.
3 Factors how poor air quality can affect a Traveller:
There are various reasons or factors on which we can decide on the health of the traveler.
- It depends on the traveler’s current health condition: Problems such as allergies, heart, lung infections, bronchitis, asthma can get trigger your present health condition when you get in contact with poor air quality.
- It depends on the traveler’s destination: When you are traveling towards an urban area, be extra careful. However, few urban areas have poor air quality.
- It depends on the traveler’s age: Generally, aged people and young children are more sensitive to problems with bad air quality. If the elderly traveler already has any pre-existing medical conditions, then they need to be more cautious with the medications and their health.
However, the length and the season of the year can also affect the traveler’s body when they come in contact with poor air quality. Well, a shorter trip means fewer pollutants to inhaled and less air to breathe.
What are the regular sources of air pollutants?
There is a various range of sources you can get air pollutants. The most common sources are:
- Vehicles: Generally, motor transports release significant amounts of nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, and other pollutants that add to pollution.
- Heat and power generation: Fossil fuel removal for electricity also produces adverse environmental effects. Also, fossil fuel processes release toxins and global warming emissions. These eruptions include sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, etc.
- Waste burning: Waste burning releases greenhouse gases, particulate matter, and dangerous carcinogens such as dioxins, furans, and black carbon.
- Manufacturing: These days, the manufacturing industry continues to grow globally. The manufacturing industry consumes more outcomes than ever before. Factories emit many greenhouse gases and can provide for the reduction of the ozone layer.
What are the Effective tips for protecting from the risks of air pollution?
- Check on everyday air pollution in your area: The forecasts can tell you the situation of the air in your neighborhood. Keep checking on weather reports to know in detail.
- Try and avoid exercising outdoors when pollution levels are high: When the air is serious outside, try to be indoors or walk inside a shopping mall or gym. Limit the amount of time your child when he is playing outdoor as this air can be unhealthy for your child.
- Avoid doing training near high-traffic areas: The vehicles on busy highways can generate high pollution levels.
- Use less power in your home. Producing power and other sources of energy can generate more air pollution at your home. Well, by using less, you can help increase air quality, promote energy independence and save money.
- Support your child’s school bus to reduce emissions: To keep pollution levels down, schools should not be allowed inside the building or social area. It helps to reduce the air pollution in your area.
- You can either walk or use public transport: You can use buses, subways, light rail systems, commuter trains instead of driving your car, this helps to reduce the air pollution in your area.
- Avoid burning wood in your area: Burning firewood pollute your area, so you can avoid doing it in your area.
We hope you have got a clear understanding of how you can help your surroundings to breathe healthier. Support national and state efforts and clean up your area and make your city free from air pollution.