Everyone craves an ideal vacation every once in a while. This is the least one can do to relieve oneself from all the stress and clutter of the modern-day. One such ideal getaway destination for you is the Boyne Falls in Michigan.
The place is a small village in Charlevoix County in the U.S. state of Michigan. Boyne Falls is also home to Michigan’s largest indoor waterpark and two championship golf courses. Besides that, it also happens to be the Midwest’s largest ski area at Boyne Mountain. This gives you a lot of things to do near Boyne Falls, Michigan. So let’s check them out individually.
- The Avalanche Bay – The Boyne Mountain Water Park is located at the Boyne Mountain Resort. It has no shortage of options for fun, including both indoor and outdoor play across the massive property that ensures the ideal experience. There are a variety of fast water slides, including a trap door equipped with a kid’s area as well. It is the perfect destination for people of almost every age group.
- The Boyne Mountains – If you are looking for ideal things to do near Boyne Falls, Michigan, a visit to the mountains must be at the top of your list. There are many things you can do in these mountains, but some of the specialties include skiing and riding, ice skating, snow tubing, and zipline adventure sno-go-biking, among many others.
- The Solace Spa – Everyone wants to relax their body and mind, especially when on vacation near the mountains. Solace Spa will suffice all your expectations in the most traditional European style. So if you are having trouble managing your stress, this is a getaway you deserve.
- Golf Courses: Looking for an ideal and active getaway? What can be better than a visit to the golf courses in Boyne Falls, Michigan? The region harbors some of the finest golf courses that ensure you have the ideal golfing experience. The golf courses in the area offer a distinct composite and challenging placement of golf holes varying in character. Besides, they also have unlimited golf packages Michigan specifically curated for you.
- The Boyne Watersport – The next place up on the list is Boyne water sports, which certainly has a lot to offer. The watersport includes luxury Tritons, Pontoons, Ski Boats, Jet Skis, Stand Up Paddle Boards, and Kayak rentals in downtown Boyne City. If you are not well versed with boating, you can avail yourself of training along with a temporary boating license. These boats come with high horsepower engines that allow tubing and exploring the whole lake!
- The Zipline Adventure at Boyne Mountains – Does your heart crave an adventure of a lifetime? The Zipline Adventure at Boyne Mountain awaits you with an all-thrills, no-skills activity for adventure seekers of all ages. This high-speed Boyne Mountain experience will take your breath away and leave you wanting more. You can also enjoy the experience of natural wildlife, thrills, and killer views from the harness.
These are some of the best ways you can spend your time in Boyne Falls, Michigan. So make sure to leverage this information and make your stay worth the while and money.